- Reduce the cost of handling and disposal of old bedding.
- Find a way to lower the high cost of labor for handling of materials.
- Work within constraint of having only limited warehouse space for interim storage.
- Optimize the entire process by installing pre-crusher equipment.
- Design a program that reduces the labor hours required to process old bedding materials.
- Introduce new equipment that provides scalability and flexibility to dispose of bedding, bulk packaging and trash.
- Reduced project capital expenditure costs by $200,000.
- Reduced annual maintenance costs by $25,000.
- Achieved a 4 month ROI.
- Increased productivity, lowered overall costs, provided future scalability.