The news about the Coronavirus is all around us and likely will be for the coming months. As such we felt it is important to let you know what we are doing to ensure we can continue to provide the support you need from us everyday during this unprecedented period.
We continue to monitor local, state, and federal guidance on how we should deal with this situation. We have communicated these guidelines with our staff and have plans in place should we be required to self or mandated quarantine. Fortunately, we have had the systems and planning in place that allows us to have our entire staff work remotely if necessary.
We have implemented the following steps as proactive measures for the near term. As circumstances change, we will adjust as necessary.
- We are asking our folks to restrict their business-related travel for the next 60 days, at which point we will reevaluate this policy. This applies to conferences, training, client meetings, and other events. We have the ability to phone or video conference as alternatives.
- We will be mandating that anyone with a cold, fever, or flu symptoms stay home until they are well enough to work.
- We may require anyone who travels for leisure to work from home for up to two weeks upon their return.
- We will be implementing deeper cleaning protocols over the next few weeks in an effort to ensure consistent disinfection of our offices, handrails, and door handles.
- We are communicating with our subcontractors to ensure they are prepared and able to continue to provide the regular services our customers require. Should any type of service interruption occur, we will notify any and all customers affected as quickly as we can.
These steps are not meant to be alarmist, but rather we believe they are prudent steps in the protection of our employees, their families, as well as our customers and vendors. As this situation continues to evolve and change, we will communicate as often as necessary and we will continue to follow guidelines provided by the CDC and other health authorities.