- Better coordinate vendors for 116 sites across a wide geographic area.
- Confirm that compaction equipment is safe and presentable.
- Improve the way unpredictable emergencies are managed.
- Provide primary and secondary service coverage in each geographic area.
- Implement a 25-point equipment inspection program to ensure safety and reliability and a power washing program to keep compaction equipment presentable.
- Implement a “Pre-Holiday Readiness” program to reduce holiday emergency calls for unscheduled pick-ups.
- Reduced the time and effort spent on daily waste issues, while lowering costs.
- All facilities now meet safety requirements and the number of complaints involving appearance and smell have been reduced by 96%.
- Pick-up Guarantee and “Pre-Holiday” program virtually eliminated emergency calls during holiday periods.