iWaste for Compactors Features
- Capital costs, installation and monthly monitoring included with your contract
- NO additional out of pocket costs for the customer
- LIVE, transparent data via a cloud-based reporting platform
- Dedicated team monitoring and managing your entire waste and recycling program, including but not limited to:
- Fullness and service verification of your equipment
- Oil level, pressure and temperature status
- Hauler accountability
- Audit of invoices
- Continuous cost-improvement strategies through right-sizing
The Latest in Tech With a Human Touch
These monitoring devices are packed with features. iWaste keeps an eye on your compactor or baler so you don’t have to. Easily installed by one of our technicians, the iWaste unit is always on and always feeding real-time data to both you and the customer service team at Waste Harmonics. A reliable connection is secured through use of the AT&T machine-to-machine network.
Our relationship-focused customer service representatives, with the power of iWaste, are able to view how full your waste and recycling equipment is, the oil level, pressure and temperature, and can also verify that the hauler executes the scheduled pick-up. Our team manages the entire hauler relationship on behalf of your company. The workday is already full of challenges – we don’t believe waste removal should be one of them.
Discover how partnering with Waste Harmonics can improve your waste and recycling program today.