Waste Consolidation and Cost Savings
We offer a wide variety of services and equipment:
- Small Container Services—from hand pick-ups to 10-yard solid waste and recycling containers
- Large Container Services—up to 40 cubic-yard compactor containers
- Compactors—self-contained, stationary and pre-crushers
- Balers—plastic or corrugated cardboard balers and collection
- Construction Services—open-top containers for every size construction/cleanout project
- Recycling—paper, plastic, metals and other materials
As a managed service provider, we’ll help lower your cost of waste and recycling services, reduce invoicing and eliminate your equipment headaches. We focus on total cost of services, not just the per-unit price. It’s about consolidating, simplifying and saving.
How we do it
We leverage the most advanced and innovative analytics in the industry to continually evaluate needs and identify cost-saving opportunities, then we work with our vast vendor portfolio to deliver the most competitive costs across the United States and Canada.
These partnerships enable us to provide our customers more recycling options and optimization programs, including zero-waste, small- and large-stream recycling programs. And our patented iWaste technology also allows us to monitor equipment health, reducing or eliminating downtimes.
With Waste Harmonics, you receive one consolidated monthly invoice for all services at each location, and you’ll have one point of contact, making doing business simple.
Learn how Waste Harmonics can reduce your costs and improve your visibility and customer service.Contact Us Today