Waste Harmonics is committed to conducting business in a manner that preserves the quality of the environment by continuously seeking ways to minimize the environmental impact of past, present, and future operations.
At Waste Harmonics, sustainability is embedded in everything we do and allows us to help our customers and communities understand and reduce their environmental impact, carbon footprint and other greenhouse gas emissions.
- Operate our business with as low-environmental impact as possible.
- Help companies manage and provide sustainable solutions for proper disposal of materials avoiding wasteful resources including financial, staff resources and attention.
- Assist our clients in reduction of GHG emissions with our advanced equipment technology (iWaste)
- Conduct our activities to meet all applicable laws and regulations, as well as company policies and the requirements of our Environmental Management System (EMS). We require this same compliance of our vendors and business partners.
- Foster a culture of involvement in sustainability initiatives for our employees, both at work and at home.
- Provide education and industry knowledge for landfill diversion throughout the communities we work and live in.
- Continuous improvement to our sustainability commitment.